Strategy consulting services are delivered within our same proven framework–Strategy, Implementation, Optimization, and Training — as all of our digital marketing services. This unique, holistic approach guides you and your team through the various steps and activities required for a successful, sustainable content strategy.
By meeting with you and other key stakeholders to better understand your business and challenges, we ensure your goals are met through customer journey-focused content strategies and planning. Specifically, our thorough research, audits, and analysis helps identify opportunities and minimize threats.
- Discovery and Alignment– We take time to learn more about you and your business, and how our content strategy can best be applied to help you and all impacted stakeholders to achieve real results aligned with your overall business objectives.
- Goal Setting– Developing goals and identifying the key performance indicators (KPIs), in the form of a documented Digital Marketing Framework, is an essential outcome of the Strategy phase. It sets you and your team on course to achieve specific results, with confidence that your efforts closely align to the business.
- Content Audit– A thorough evaluation of your existing online content is a critical step in understanding what content you have, where it lives, and how it is currently being used. Leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data, the Content Audit is one of the most powerful tools for executing a content strategy, as it lays the groundwork for identifying opportunities (and threats) and developing recommendations, while prioritizing where your content team should spend time.
- Content Theme Strategy– Serving as the foundation for a focused content strategy initiative, the Content Theme Strategy is the result of comprehensive keyword research, identifying what people are searching for, and where you should place your content development effort. Essentially, Blast will help you understand where the demand for content is so you can deliver and achieve results accordingly
To be successful, you must connect your goals and strategies with specific tactics for publishing high-quality content mapped to the customer journey, across multiple channels. As your content strategy consultant, our recommendations are driven by data, guided by experience, and grounded in best practices.
- Persona Development– Identifying your target users and types exponentially increases the likelihood of success in creating and delivering relevant, useful, and actionable content. We’ll work with you to develop a clear definition of your target users, and then map content to the specific customer journey.
- Message Hierarchy– In order to prioritize content needs for specific target audiences, tell your story in a consistent manner, and further align your organization-wide content, you need a message hierarchy. Building off your existing brand and messaging efforts, and what’s available in your content today, Blast will help you organize your messages in such hierarchy (e.g., primary, secondary, supporting points).
- Content Structure (Information Architecture)– Before embarking on your content development efforts, it’s imperative to consider the structure of your site and content, including navigation, pages, links, and other elements. Blast can help you identify the best channels, platforms, and formats for delivering content to target users, while also building “content suites” around the most high-value opportunities.
- Content Development– While your content team will develop the majority of your content, Blast is available to help support the process. Whether you need another pair of eyes to review copy or additional writing horsepower, you’ll benefit from our team’s writing and editing expertise, particularly as it relates to SEO.
Working with Blast, you’ll receive ongoing review and testing of your content assets to continuously enhance the user experience, increase engagement, and drive greater conversion. Our analysis and insights can improve your content efforts and keep you ahead of the competition.